Author: Thierry Bahuch

How to get Permanent Residence in Australia as a Skilled Worker (Nomination Pathway)

Foreigners with professional or academic skills can become permanent residents in Australia if they can get a Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190). Interested applicants can apply for this visa through Australia’s SkillSelect migration program. SkillSelect is an online platform that allows applicants migrants to submit an online Expression of Interest (EOI). The EOI contains information about their professional and academic skills, which will be assessed through a points test (resulting in a competitive points score). Once an EOI is lodged, the EOI will be evaluated on a competitive basis and if the profile is sufficiently skilled, then the applicant will…

Read More